It’s been a very busy fortnight (well ok ok it’s been longer than a fortnight but like I said we’ve been busy) and I’ve not had much time for blogging. If your new to reading this then let me explain. Very fortnight I like to reflect on all the wonderful things going on in our life and why I am grateful for them. You can read about my last ‘gratefulness’ post here.
So this fortnight/ month I am grateful for:
1. Making it to 6 months! Read more about our journey during the past 6 months. We had pretend cake, sang to him and he even recieved a pressie and card from one of our best mates!
2. Arlo’s development has come on a lot in the last 2 weeks. His hand eye coordination is improving all the time which means he is beginning to enjoy finger foods. He is also interacting with toys and people more and just generally seems more alert and aware of the world around him.
3. In relation to point 2 above. He can roll over! He’s only done it a few times but can go from his back to his front and vice versa. He’s also getting so close to sitting up independently. His brain has been very busy at the moment!
4. Another mini holiday! We enjoyed a long weekend in Clacton-on-sea with some friends. We had fun swimming, going to the arcades, bowling, playing in the park and chasing bubbles!
5. Being a big kid. Now we have a child of our own its a good excuse to visit the park and have some fun. You’re never too old for the swings or a climbing frame!
6. Easter! Another long weekend as a family 🙂 yay! Although it’s bad timing as I am not eating dairy currently. As I mentioned in my last post, Arlo has a suspected allergy and we are working out which allergen my be sneaking into my breastmilk. Apparently cows protein is the most common culprit so I have started by cutting that out. However, my lovely husband surprised me with lots of dairy free products including a dairy free chocolate egg so that I wouldn’t feel left out <3.
Hope you’ve got lots to be grateful for and I hope you had a HAPPY EASTER! Have some chocolate for me.
Linking up with Ojo’s World #r2bc & Mummy From The Heart
14 thoughts on “Things I am grateful for #4”
This is why I wish I had a blog when my children were babies! It’s lovely to record every little milestone 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Really brings back the joys of when they are little. Thank you for that. Sweet memories to cherish. Your OH sounds like a keeper to me
Glad it brought back nice memories for you and yes he definitely is a keeper, I’d be lost without him x
Awww, he is gorgeous. Wish I could go back in time and do it all over again!
Thank you 🙂
so glad you have all those baby milestones to celebrate!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Lovely post, hope the cutting out of dairy is helping. Like another comment says, I wish I’d been blogging when my two were younger, it’s a great way to remember all those milestones 🙂
Thanks. Only done a week of no dairy so far so hard to notice the difference. It can take up to 3 weeks to get out the system! x
Yes its so lovely to keep a record of all those special moments x
Lovely to read about your baby successes!
I went to Clacton on sea, years ago. We stayed in an awful caravan park, but the beach was glorious, wonderful memories.
A blog is such a wonderful place to store these little milestones. One day, you will get to look back and smile xx
We stayed in a caravan too. The park was nice but the caravan was so cold!! Don’t think I will stay in one next March haha summer would be better 🙂
Beautiful pictures, your little man loks like a bundle of joy. Mich x